We do everything to ensure the privacy of our members and contributors, therefore we handle personal data carefully. U.H.S.V. Anteros in all cases adheres to applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This includes that we, in all cases:
- Don’t give personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes they are given for;
- Ensure all processing of personal data of members and contributors are limited to the data necessary for the purpose they are processed for;
- Ask for explicit permission if this is needed for the processing of personal data;
- Take fitting technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data;
- Are up to date of the rights and obligations surrounding personal data and want to point out and respect these rights towards our members and contributors.
Processing of personal data of members and contributors
Personal data of the members and contributors are processed by U.H.S.V. Anteros for the following purpose(s):
- Implementation of the membership agreement;
- Implementation of the contributor agreement.
The base for this personal data is:
- The membership agreement;
- The contributor agreement.
For the purposes described above, U.H.S.V. Anteros can ask the following personal data of her members and contributors:
- First name;
- Last name;
- Phone number;
- Date of birth;
- Education facility and study;
- Contact information in case of emergency and relation to this contact;
- Email Address.
The personal data will be stored by U.H.S.V. Anteros for the purpose of the processing mentioned above for the period:
- During the period a person has an agreement and after that only in the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years, or longer if permission has been granted to do so.
Distribution amongst third parties
The data given by members and contributors can be given to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes mentioned above, or when we use a third party for example for:
- Any travels organised by the association;
- Taking care of (financial) administration;
- Taking care of newsletters.
We never give personal data to third parties we don’t have a processing agreement with. With these parties (processors) we make the necessary agreements to ensure security of the personal data of members and contributors. Furthermore we will not give the personal data given by members and contributors to third parties, unless this is legally required and allowed. An example of this is that the police requests (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. Apart from this, personal data can only be shared with third parties if members and contributors have given us a written agreement to do so.
U.H.S.V. Anteros does not store personal data any longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided, or than is required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data of members and contributors against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures:
- All people who, in name of U.H.S.V. Anteros, are able to take note of specific personal data, are bound to secrecy;
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems;
- Our board- and committee members are informed about the importance of the protection of personal data;
- When a member or contributor has gotten access from the board to personal data for the purposes for which it was collected, they will be informed of the importance of protecting personal data.
Rights surrounding personal data members and contributors
Members and contributors are entitled to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from them. They can also object against the processing of the personal data (or a part of this) by us or one of our processors. Furthermore they have the right to have the data provided by them transferred by us to them or on their behalf directly to another party. We can ask members and contributors to identify themselves before we listen to the requests mentioned above.
If we process members’ and contributors’ personal data based upon one of the permissions given by them, they always have the right to withdraw this permission.
If members and contributors object against the processing of their personal data we ask them to directly contact us about this. If we can not work it out together with members or contributors we of course find this very annoying. They always have a right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Authority, this is the overseeing authority on privacy protection.
U.H.S.V. Anteros (Utrechtse Homo Studentenvereniging Anteros)
K.v.K. Utrecht 50238825
Achter Sint Pieter 25 (Pnyx)
030 253 2844